The US-China Strong Foundation is proud to announce our cooperation with WeChat, a leading mobile social communications app. Our new partnership will enable us to redouble our efforts toward improving US-China relations and expanding people-to-people ties through China study abroad, Mandarin language learning and education and China-focused career development opportunities..
WeChat is a fast-growing instant messaging application with nearly 900 million monthly active users. It’s downloadable on Android and Apple operating systems and is used to talk, text, sh
are videos and meet new faces. With our new partnership, we now have a WeChat Official Account (OA), giving us the ability to connect more people than ever before.
This ever-growing platform contains learning tools, games and a number of ways to connect and communicate with the greater Chinese language education community. Our vision is for the OA to become a universal platform or “one-stop shop” that integrates Mandarin language learning sources that will help students and teachers alike learn more about China and its culture, history, people and language.
To check out our OA, please follow these instructions and use the QR code below:
- Visit the App Store on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Type “WeChat” into the search bar and download the app.
- Open the app and follow the instructions to sign up.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the “+” sign.
- Click “Scan QR Code” in the drop-down menu.
- Your device will automatically turn on your camera. Align the highlighted square on your screen with the QR code shown at the bottom of this page.
If you have questions or comments regarding the Official Account, please email email@example.com.